Sunday, March 06, 2005

Welcome

Hi all -

I had to take out one or two words and spaces from our mission statement to get it to fit in the space above, but I didn't alter any of the important words.

Here's how this is going to work: I will send you an invitation to join the blog; you will join (if you so choose!); then when you log in to blogger.com, you can post to the blog. There's also an e-mail version of posting.

After someone posts a message, you can comment on it.

If you have any questions, write me!

Anyone have any comments on the look and feel? I can alter it.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger jon_with_no_h said...

That's okay, when you did that all of a sudden a list of contributors came up (just you and me for now), which I didn't know would happen. I decided to remove it, because I didn't think it was necessary and didn't know if people posting would want to be easily reached that way. Anyone agree/disagree?

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home